Copywriting is like a Peanut M&M.
The customer’s first glance is the candy coating. The color, the feel, the look of it all.
Then they start getting to know your business and why you do what you do. Chocolate.
My goal is to get them to the nut.
(Yes, I did just say that)
Get copy that is your own special brand of nutty
And boosts your bottom line
Brand MessagingFind your angle
- Develop a brand voice
- Create consistency
WebsitesMake your story work for you
- Speak directly to your market
- Convert more leads
Landing PagesLaunch your next big idea
- Engage and inspire
- Improve customer retention
Here's what it's like to work with me.
1. WE SAY HELLOWe’ll hop on a quick no-obligation 15 minute call and discuss what you need and how I can help you get there...and if we like each other, because that’s important. Book your meeting right now.
2. Let's be friends
I’ll work up a proposal for you and get it to you within the week, including timing, scope, and budget and will present it to you live. We'll make sure we are still on the same page and work out the details of the contract.
3. Brand DiscoveryWe do a 1-2 hour brand discovery call where I can get intimate with your brand, story, personality, and your company’s voice (or work to determine it).
4. ResearchI start diving deep into any data you send my way, conduct customer surveys, review mining, and competitor research. My goal is to be an expert in your industry so the final copy is just right for you and your customers.
I take all that research and put it into hierarchies. I start mapping out the strategy with a deeper understanding of your funnels and where the project fits into your greater business strategy.
Check in PointBefore I put pen to paper I’ll share an outline of the copy with you to make sure we are on the same page and I’m headed in the right direction. This saves everyone time and keeps us in contact with each other.
6. Writing & Editing
After you ok the outline and direction I start writing. Yes, it does require all that work to even begin to write. The copy goes through my 7 step checklist of editing and is put into wireframes to to help you visualize what it will look like in action.
7. ReviewOnce the writing is done we get on another call do a live review session. You make sure I’m on brand and the voicing is right. We check in with your team, do any necessary edits, and finalize it.
Want to get started?
Skip the proposal process
Trouble-shoot problem pages or get expert eyes on your site before it goes live.
If you still aren’t sure if this is the right fit...
Book a no-obligation call with me and we’ll figure out what you need and where my services can best help your business grow.
I’ll create a package specifically tailored just for you.
In their own words
About that price
I don’t have set prices for services, as each project is unique.
You deserve the best package, tailored just for you.
I don’t offer refunds. If you’re a bit leery, my 30-minute website review might be a great fit for you.